What I have to Loan

The NCSFA has the below to loan to Members at low to no cost.  Please review the guidelines for requesting and use the below items.

For the Hay Baler:

  • The Tractor needs to be at least 40 Horse Power (PW) to use
  • Tether & Rake need standard 3 point hitch
  • Liability Insurance needed.

For the Trailer:

  • Looking into more specifics but a Ford F250 should be able to haul
  • Standard 2inch ball hitch
  • Light Kit required on hauling truck
  • Liability Insurance needed
Enclosed Trailer